Social Media Marketing Faculty (LDSBC)
United States |
UT-Salt Lake City
ID 190308, Type: Full-Time - Regular
LDS Business College
LDS Business College is seeking a dynamic Social Media Marketing Faculty member to join our growing Digital Media Marketing Program. This is a full-time, benefited faculty position, reporting to the Digital Media Marketing Program Chair.
- Master's degree in a related field from a regionally accredited institution.
- Proficiency in Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram and Snapchat.
- Knowledge of "ads managers" on all major social media platforms.
- Ability to define valuable metrics, KPI's and social benchmarks.
- Experience developing and implementing corporate Digital Marketing strategies, integrating technologies and expertise such as web, mobile, email, SMS, PPC, SEO, and SEM.
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, administrative, organizational, writing, and computer skills.
- Ability to apply field-related skills to the development and/or advancement of course content and delivery.
- Proven teaching ability at the college level and an understanding of collaborative learning and competency-based teaching.
- Students are taught applicable concepts and principles in an effective manner.
- Students receive high quality instruction containing the most current and accurate information.
- The overall student experience is improved through widespread faculty collaboration and development.
- Students have reasonable access to their instructor, and are able to receive sound academic advice.
- Courses are administered effectively, and student records are accurately recorded and well-organized.
Essential Job Functions:
- Uses the College Learning Pattern to teach relevant skills that have immediate practical application. Initiates, facilitates, and moderates classroom discussions.
- Strives to become an architect of learning, which includes becoming a master teacher, a master mentor for adjunct faculty, and a master designer of curriculum. Receives guidance from an assigned mentor, and routinely develops Personal Development Plans. Keeps abreast of developments in the applicable field by reading current literature, counseling with colleagues, and participating in professional organizations and conferences.
- Serves as a mentor for assigned adjunct faculty by participating in regular peer classroom visits, conducting one-on-one developmental sessions, and providing guidance for the completion of Professional Development Plans. Serves on college-wide committees as appropriate. Attends regularly scheduled faculty meetings and workshops.
- Mentors students as they determine career goals and seek academic advice. Maintains regularly scheduled office hours to advise and assist students.
- Becomes familiar with the operating standards and best practices for the College's learning management system (LMS) Brightspace. Prepares course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts. Compiles, administers, evaluates, and grades student examinations, class work, assignments, and papers. Maintains student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
Must be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and currently temple worthy.
Posting Notice/More Info.
Please Note: All positions are subject to close without notice.
Find out more about the many benefits of Church Employment at http://careers.lds.org.